At Tokyo COMENS we utilize sound, lighting, visual imaging, and simultaneous interpretation equipment to develop an optimal plan for customers,
providing them with the technology they need on-site.
Tokyo COMENS Co., Ltd.
(COMENS Holdings Co., Ltd.)
|Head Office||Tokyo LOFTY+ 2-11-18 Tatekawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo 130-0023|
|Representative||Yumiko Nakano, President and CEO|
|Group Companies||COMENS Co., Ltd.
COMENS Sound Wave Co., Ltd.
|Member Organization||Japan Convention Management Association (JCMA)|
In the event of cancellation, the following fees will be charged.
|Event Day||Set-up Day||7 Days Prior||14 Days Prior|
|Personnel, transportation, and miscellaneous expenses||100%||100%||50%||30%|
- 50% of the total quoted fee is to be paid by bank transfer 30 days prior to commencing services.
- Credit cards are not accepted.
- Detailed conditions of the sales order will be concluded in a separate usage agreement.
- Cancellation fees will be charged at the percentages listed in the table above.
- Any additional expenses incurred in relation to accommodation, commuting, and transport associated with procuring equipment will be added to the above cancellation fees.
- A tax rate in accordance with the laws of Japan will be added.
- The above fees may not apply in the case of force majeure cancellation of an event due to natural disasters.